OnePlus has officially started rolling out the OxygenOS 10.5.1 incremental update for the Nord N100 units.
The new update is based on Android 10 version but brings the system stability and also optimizes the touch and interaction experience.
Here’s the Full Changelog Of OxygenOS 10.5.1
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improved the shooting experience with camera
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility
The latest update is currently live in EU region only with other regions to follow soon.