OnePlus has officially started seeding the OxygenOS Open Beta 18 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro units. The update brings the Android Security Patch for the month of September 2020 with it.
All existing bugs have also been fixed, moreover, the company has also added a new Game Space feature.
Here’s the Full Changelog:
- Fixed the known issues with screen recorder.
- Fixed the issue that the notification bar did not respond occasionally.
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.09.
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08.
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text only, heads up, and block just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in the small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode).
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Add the Best Answer function, which allows you to mark others’ answers. Best Answer will also be rewarded with experience points.
- Add mall function, you can buy mobile phones and other OnePlus products more conveniently.
- Optimized the log information capture function.
As we mentioned above the update is rolling over-the-air, so it will take time to reach every unit. Meanwhile, you can head over to the Setting’s menu of your device to manually check for the update.
Before downloading the update make sure your device is charged up to 80 percent and is connected to a decent internet connection. The update is currently in beta phase – so you probably notice a few bugs. If you want a clean build, you can wait for the stable update.
How many of you have already received the update? Do share your views via comments below!