Nubia today, in the early hours of morning officially lifted the veil of the Red Magic 5S smartphone. The device is the successor to the Red Magic 5G which went official back in March. The new phone brings improvements to cooling system – now you will get a silver-plated vapor chamber.
As company claims, it will deliver much better results than the conventional copper heat pipes. You will also get the 15,000 RPM spinning fan, same as that of it’s predecessor.
Technical Specifications Of Red Magic 5S
- a 6.65″, 144Hz display – probably (2,340 x 1,080) with Touch Choreographer
- Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 8/ 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/ 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 64MP f/1.8 primary, 8MP f/2 ultrawide, 2MP macro
- 8MP secondary f/2
- 4,500 mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- Connectivity option includes 5G, up yp Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- 320HZ shoulder triggers
- Sonic Silver and Pulse (red and blue) are the color options
The handset comes with Android 10 operating system preinstalled on top of the Red Magic OS.
Price & Availability
As far as the pricing goes the 8/128GB variant of the Red Magic 5S will go for CNY 3,799 ($542), th e 12/256GB variant for CNY 4,399 ($628) and the top of the line 16/256GB variant for CNY 4,999 ($715). The device will go on sale in China from August 1, and the Global release of the device is expected to sometime in September.