The China-based manufacturer Oppo has started seeding the Android Security Update for the month of July 2020 to the Find X2, Find X2 Neo, Find X Lite and the F7 units. The update is rolling over-the-air, so it will take time to reach every unit. Those who are impatient can head over to the Setting’s menu of their device and can manually check for it.
The update is arriving in with the firmware version number CPH2023_11_A.23, CPH2009_11_A.38, CPH2005_11_A.38 and CPH1819EX_11_F.13 for the Find X2, Find X2 Neo, Find X2 Lite and the F7 respectively.
The latest security patch brings fixes to existing bugs and improves the overall performance of the devices.
- July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Optimized power consumption to extend battery life.
- Improved camera effects and user experience.
- Optimized network and phone call performance.
Find X2 Neo & Find X2 Lite
- July 2020 Android security patch to improve system security.
- Improve system performance and stability.
- Optimizes the recording effect of Whatsapp and Messenger voicemails. (Only Find X2 Neo)
- Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed an issue where speaker audio would be delayed when earphones are unplugged.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flash when you swiped up from the bottom of the screen to switch between recently-used apps.
- Improved exposure effects to improve the shooting of backlit portraits.
- Improved Wi-Fi network connection speed for a better online experience.
- Fixed an issue where the Browser app would crash when you cleared the browsing history.
As we mentioned above the update is rolling out in stages so it will take time to reach every unit. How many of you have already received the update? Do share your views via comments below!