OnePlus has officially started pushing out the Android Security Update for the month of March 2020 to the OnePlus and 7 Pro units. For Europe and other regions around the globe, the update is rolling out as OxygenOS 10.0.5. While here in India it is arriving in as OxygenOS 10.3.2.
The update weighs in at around 265MB in size, and along with the latest security patch it also includes the RAM management optimization, improves the slow-mo video recording and much more.
Here’s the full Changelog:
- Optimized the Ram management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020. 03
- Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
- Synched video playback speed with audio
As usual, the update is rolling over-the-air so it will take time to reach every unit. Those who are impatient can head over to the Setting’s menu of your Android device to manually check for the update.
Before downloading the update make sure your device is charged up to 50 percent and is connected to a decent internet connection. How many of you have already received the update? Do let us know via the comments below!