Vivo today officially announced the v19 smartphone for the Indonesian market. It’s the rebranded version of the v17 which was launched back in December in India.
Here are some of the Key Features:
- a 6.44″ Super AMOLED display of FullHD+ resolution
- a fingerprint reader underneath for biometric authentication
- 32MP front-facing camera
- L-Shaped quad-camera setup – 48MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- a Snapdragon 675 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- Android 10-based Funtouch OS 10
- 128/256GB on-board storage
- Arctic Blue and Crystal White color option
- a 4,500 mAh battery that charges at up to 18W through a USB-C port
Price & Availability
As far as the pricing goes the vivo V19 will cost IDR4,299,000 ($300/€265) for the 8GB/128GB variant and for the 256GB storage variant you have to pay IDR700,000 ($49/€43) more. The unit is already up for pre-order in the country with the actual sale to commence from March 26.