Samsung India via a tweet on Twitter officially confirmed that the Galaxy A51 is coming to the country shelves on 29 January that is tomorrow.
The device went official back in December, and since the beginning of this year, it’s been rumored to hit Indian shores. And now the company officially via it’s Twitter account put an end to all the rumors.
- 6.5″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB on-board storage
- Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset
- Android 10.0 operating system; One UI 2
- Quad-Camera setup on the rear side
The latest mid-ranger from the South Korean giant – the Galaxy A51- is expected to come with a price tag of INR 23,000 ($320/€290) for the 6GB/128GB version.