A couple of days back vivo officially lifted the veil off its all-new smartphone dubbed as – the vivo V11. The smartphone comes with an under-display fingerprint scanner, an AMOLED display screen (6.41″ size), octa-core processor, and a waterdrop notch.
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.41″ 1080 x 2340 pixels (~402 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, dual pixel PDAF and 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 25MP, f/2.0
- Operating System: Android Oreo v8.1
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- Colors: Starry Night, Nebula
It’s the first vivo budget-friendly device to come with the under-display fingerprint scanner and there is also a face-unlocking feature which is called Face Access and both security measures work together – once either recognizes you, the vivo V11 unlocks.
Price & Availability
The device has already made its first appearance here in India and is priced at INR 25,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant. Pre-order of the device has already begun in the country with actual sales to commence from September 12.