EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard is one of the efficient free data recovery software available in the market which can restore your data with hardly any fuss. It can easily and quickly recover your accidentally deleted files from your PC, laptop or other devices.
Things To Know About This Data Recovery Software
This free version of the software can recover up to 2GB of data. But there’s a caveat there – initially you can recover 500MB data with Free version and to get the left MB’s you need to share the software on your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to grow to a limit of 2GB.
Thanks to its clean design you won’t require any prior recovery experience. With just three simple and easy steps you’ll find your lost files.
Offer: EaseUs is Celebrating its 14th Anniversary And Giving up to 50% off on all its products
After completing the simple steps the recovery program you can begin scanning your disks. It will conduct a complete scan of disk sectors while skipping bad sectors. Once the scanning is completed it will come up with a list of recoverable files which can easily be recovered. Moreover, you can also export these scanning results to another location.
There’s a list of recoveries that this software is capable of, which includes –
- Accidentally deleted files recovery
- Formatted files recovery
- Recycle bin empty data recovery
- Lost partition recovery
- Hard disk damage file recovery
- Virus attack recovery
- OS crash recovery
- Raw partition recovery
In case you don’t know, here’s what this new 12.0 version brings
- Preview feature is available for audio and video files.
- Speed up the scan process to find lost data more quickly.
- Recover video files with better quality.
- Minor optimization for the interactions.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
- File System: FAT(FAT12,FAT16,FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, ReFS
- CPU: at least with x86
- RAM: at least 128MB
- Disk Space: 32MB minimum space for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard installing