A few days back OnePlus via a tweet on Twitter announced about the Crackable Challenge – which will kick-off tomorrow, on 18th September to be precise. Until today we just have this much knowledge about the game.
Now, since it has been officially announced – we know what to expect. A crypto-challenges for gamers around the world and the winner will get a $30,000 ultimate gaming setup and company also teased the photo of the setup on Twitter which you can find below.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) September 13, 2018
So, how to enter or participate? Simply head over to crackables.oneplus.com on your phone tomorrow and solve the puzzle (the event starts at 12:00 GMT / 8AM ET).
The puzzle has 6 parts and will be guided through them, both digital and physical, in order to keep progressing. Only the first 1000 people to make it through the first 3 challenges will qualify to continue and have the microcontroller sent to them to become a potential winner.
There are ‘mysterious prizes’ for the people who come at the second or third position. And the company said there will be opportunities to win prizes at multiple stages in the game, but only 1 will be awarded the grand prize, an ultimate gaming setup, valued at $30,000.
- OnePlus worked closely with the APAC division of the Google Zoo team to develop this campaign. Google Zoo is a creative team within Google that helps brands and agencies unlock the creative potential of Google technology.
- Crackables is a mobile-only experience
- No, anyone can play Crackables by visiting crackables.oneplus.com.
- 1 Grand Prize: an Ultimate Gaming setup, valued at $30,000
- In addition to the Grand Prize, there will be many other mysterious prizes awarded to second and third place winners.
- Since Crackables is a time-based game, anyone who has early access is not eligible to compete for prizes
- Sleep Deprivation Lab was founded by Christian Cantamessa, an award-winning game designer and filmmaker. With its roster of experienced creators, the company provides writing, directing, and producing services for films, comic books, virtual reality and video games
- The Crackables Challenge was written by Davidson Cole. Davidson is an alumnus of the Sundance Film Festival (DESIGN, 2002) and has written for tabletop and video games for over two decades. He has been a writer for several sci-fi/fantasy/horror universes including the classic cyberpunk setting Shadowrun, F.E.A.R. and most recently Eclipse Phase. Davidson has been a Sleep Deprivation Lab collaborator since 2015