OnePlus has officially started rolling out the first OxygenOS open beta build based on Android Pie 9.0 for its this year’s flagship smartphone – OnePlus 6. The update comes with a brand new user interface, Android P gestures, system improvements and there are some integrated OnePlus customization features as well.
Considering that it’s the first open beta build there are some issues which came along with the update.
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
- Google Play Store might show “Device is not Certified by Google”
Update system to Android 9.0 Pie
- Brand new UI for Android P
- New Android P gesture navigation
- Other new features and system improvements
Integrated OnePlus customization features
- Supported accent color customization
- New Do Not Disturb mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming Mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
Head over to the below source link provided for a download link and installation instructions.