At the beginning of this month, OnePlus rolled out the Android Pie update for its this year’s flagship smartphone – OnePlus 6. The update brought a brand new user interface, Android P gestures, system improvements, and some integrated OnePlus customization features as well.
And now a new beta update has started hitting the OnePlus 6 units. This new version of update brings a new Community app and fixes to the existing bugs.
Here’s Full Changelog
- Fixed touch latency issue;
- Optimized standby power consumption.
- Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface;
- Fixed issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by the gesture.
- Community notices added as a feature;
- New feed for following community members;
- Stickied comments displayed on the app;
- Added more options to share threads;
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
Those who have enrolled in OnePlus’s open beta program will soon start receiving the notification to download the new update. And you can also flash the update manually if you haven’t enrolled in the beta program.