HTC U11 Plus – the Android flagship that the Taiwanese original equipment manufacturer announced back in November 2017 is now available for purchase in India. The device comes with a price tag of INR 56,990 (which according to current transaction rates translates into $887) and is currently listed on Flipkart’s website.
The device is currently available on Flipkart, but won’t be exclusive to the retailer, other will get the device soon. As of now only the 6GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage variant (Amazing Silver Color) of the device is available for purchase.
We have already seen other markets getting a more affordable version of the handset with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, we expect to see that variant in India as well.
Here are some of the key features of HTC U11 Plus:
- Display: 6″ Display, QHD+ (2880 x 1440 pixel resolution), 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB, expandable up to 256GB
- Camera: 12MP (f/1.7) rear camera and 8MP (f/2.0) front sensor
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC,
- Weight: 188g
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- SIM: Dual-SIM
HTC is also expected to unveil the U12 flagship smartphone in mid-2018. And as per the recent reports suggest we won’t be seeing it at MWC 2018 which is scheduled to take place later on this month.