As we all know that a few days back Google launched its new budget-friendly device Chromecast and with the help of this device you can easily enjoy your favorite online entertainment on your HDTV—movies, TV shows, music, and more from Netflix, YouTube, Google Play, and Chrome.
- Plug it into an HDMI port
- Insert the power cable into the back, and switch inputs
- From wherever you want to control – From Chromecast Android App or from other supported device using app or extension.
- You will need to be on the same local WiFi network as the Chromecast to set it up.
- Tap the stick in Setup mode and enter the password to your Wi-Fi network
- Now its connected
If you still have any problem tell us via comments below, stay tuned with us for more.