Meizu today officially unveiled the Meizu M8c – successor to the Meizu M5c in Russia. The handset is equipped with quite decent specs and carries a price tag of RUB 9,990. As you can see in the depicted pictures there’s no fingerprint reader but uses Face scanning thanks to its 8MP f/2.0 front camera.
- Dimensions: 146.4 x 70 x 8.5 mm
- Display: 5.45 inches, 1440 x 720 pixel, 2.5D Glass
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, Quad-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB/32GB, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: 13 MP primary Aperture ƒ / 2.2, 5-element lens, PDAF autofocus, Continuous shooting, Panoramic lens, and ArcSoft algorithms and 8 MP front-facing sensor with Aperture ƒ / 2.0, 4-element lens, ArcSoft ArcSoft Editor, and Face AE technology
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz) 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, light sensor, distance sensor
- Battery: 3070 mAh
Price & Availability
As far as the pricing goes the Meizu M8c will cost you around RUB 9,990 (€140) and is currently available in Russia only. No words about when the device will be available outside the country. Red, Gold, Blue, and Black are the color options to choose from.