Oppo at an event in India officially unveiled the Oppo F7 smartphone. The Chinese company recently launched the highly-awaited R15 series smartphones – the R15 and R15 Dream Mirror Edition flagship smartphones and the entry level Oppo A1 smartphone in its homeland.
One of the highlighting features of this device is the front camera shooter which is capable of shooting HDR images and moreover is AI-equipped – it will recognize if the subject is male or female and “enhance” their features accordingly – even in the same photo.
And like every smartphone this one also comes with AR stickers. The Face Unlock feature is also there, the selfie camera uses some 128 recognition points to identify your face and will only open your device with your eyes open.
Technical Specification Of Oppo F7
- Dimensions: 156mm x 75.3mm x 7.8mm
- Weight: 158g
- Display: 6.23-inch 2280x1080px LCD with a tall 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-core MTK P60 2.0GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72 MP3 800MHz
- Operating System: ColorOS 5.0, based on Android 8.1
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Camera: 16MP rear sensor (f/1.8) and 25MP front-facing (f/2.0) selflie sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 3,400mAh (TYP) / 3,300mAh (MIN)
- Color: Red, Silver, Diamond Black for 4GB RAM and Red, Diamond Black for 6GB RAM
Price & Availability
The newly launched Oppo F7 will go on sale in India starting April 9 and will be available as a Flipkart exclusive in the country. As far as the pricing goes the 4GB RAM model will cost around ₹21,990 (around €273) while the 6GB+128GB model will set you back at ₹26,990 (around €336). The normal F7 variant will come in Solar Red, Moonlight Silver, and Diamond Black color variants while the F7 128GB will come in Solar Red and Diamond Black variants.