LG officially lifted the veil of a new budget-oriented Android Smartphone in South Korea – LG X4. The handset carries a price tag of 297,000 South Korean won ( which according to current transaction rates translates into $275).
Technical Specifications Of LG X4:
- Dimension: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 164g
- Display: 5.3″ HD IPS Display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolutio (277ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, expandable via microSD card
- Camera: 8MP/5MP
- Platform: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Security: LG Pay, Fingerpint Sensor
- Connectivity: LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g,n, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh
Black and Gold are the color options to choose from and SKT, KT and LGU+ are the networks available.