OnePlus has started pushing out the next OxygenOS Open Beta for it’s last year’s flagship smartphones 3 and 3T. As it’s a beta update, only the users who have enrolled into the OxygenOS beta program will receive the update.
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark -You can toggle the Shot on OnePlus watermark and add your name to all pictures taken in the main camera settings
- Redesigned lift up display UI -Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Now supports hiding of notification content from apps locked by App locker -There is now a toggle that allows you to block notifications from apps that are in the App lock list
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration -It now tends more towards sRGB calibration
- Added E-warranty card -You can now find a version of your warranty card in “About phone > E-Warranty card”
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Added quick index bar in contacts UI -The contacts page/app now have an alphabetical bar on the right side for easy moving to certain groups of names
- Improved experience of switching incoming calls
- Improvements to suggested merges functionality
- Loading speed of images improved
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved the experience of searching cities
- New feature “Alarm calendar” -Can be used to set an irregular alarm schedule, once you set the time, you can activate this feature by hitting the 3 dot menu button to the right of “repeat”
- Immediately following the update, you might not be able to turn on the flashlight. Please reboot the device and normal functionality will be restored.