It’s been just over two weeks since the last beta update to OxygenOS, and the OnePlus has already started pushing out the new beta 20/11 update. While the previous update brought a bunch of additions alongside some optimizations, this new update brings several bug fixes and improvements to both the OnePlus 3 and 3T.
Check out the complete Changelog for the new OxygenOS open beta below:
- Battery saver indication changed from orange status bar to a notification
- Optimized calculation method for data usage statistics, tracking is now more accurate.
- Optimized expanded screenshot, now supports capture while gifs and videos are playing. (Experimental)
- Visual effects improvements for Weather widget
- Resolved various 3rd party app crashes
- Fixed Bluetooth device battery status wrongly displayed for non-supported devices
- Fixed Weather occasionally not being able to retrieve forecast data.