Apple Pay service gains 21 new partners in the US.
- American Eagle Financial Credit Union
- Central Virginia Federal Credit Union
- Community Bank & Trust of Florida
- Community Savings Bank
- First Bank of Berne
- First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Fremont Federal Credit Union
- Greater State Bank
- Highlands State Bank
- Houston Police Credit Union
- Independent Bank (both MI and TX now)
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- NAFT Federal Credit Union
- Peoples Bank of East Tennessee
- Santa Cruz County Bank
- Skyline National Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Stonegate Bank
- Terre Haute Savings Bank
- The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- The First National Bank of Central Texas
Currently Apple’s payment service is available in Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, France, Ireland, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Apple with iOS 11 announces some new Apple Pay features including Person to Person and Apple Pay Cash.
The Person to Person feature will let you send money to friends over iMessage using Apple Pay. And the Apple Pay Cash is a virtual debit card that will hold money that you receive from Person to Person transfers. You can then withdraw the money to your bank account and use it to send to other people.