Samsung today unveiled it’s Galaxy C7 Pro in Indian market. The device flaunts full unibody metal design and comes with fullHD super AMOLED display.
“At Samsung, we are committed to meaningful innovations that delight our consumers. Galaxy C7 Pro is a slim and stunning device, which comes packed with powerful features for unparalleled multitasking and multimedia experience making it a Lean and Mean machine for the millennials.”
– Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India
Here are some of it’s key features:
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 (MSM8953) processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB ob-board storage which is expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- 16 MP rear facing sensor with Dual LED flash, Phase-detection Auto-focus (PDAF), F1.9 aperture and same 16MP front facing camera with F1.9 aperture
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
Price & Availability: The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a price tag of ₹27,990 and will be available for purchase starting April 11 and will retail exclusively on Amazon.in. The device will be available in two color variants – Navy Blue and Gold.
So how many of you out there are looking forward to this device? Tell us in comments!