Motorola Moto G5 is already available for purchase in European and UK market and today the device was launched in the Indian market too. The device comes with a price tag of INR 11,999 and starting today the device will be up for grabs.
Motorola at MWC 2017 officially took wraps off the next gen G-series smartphones - G5 and G5 Plus. Both the devices lookspremium thanks to the metal build.
Key Features Moto G5:
- 5" fullHD IPS display covered with Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qulacomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- 13MP/5MP camera setup
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage option, expandable via microSD card
- 144.3x73x9.5 mm and 142g in weight
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth- v4.2, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC,FM radio, USB- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- 2,800mAh battery
- Android Nougat v7.0
Lunar Gray and the Fine Gold color options are available to choose from in the country. The G5 will be Amazon exclusive, if you remember G5 Plus was Flipkart exclusive.