Motorola Moto G5 is already available for purchase in European and UK market and today the device was launched in the Indian market too. The device comes with a price tag of INR 11,999 and starting today the device will be up for grabs.
Motorola at MWC 2017 officially took wraps off the next gen G-series smartphones – G5 and G5 Plus. Both the devices lookspremium thanks to the metal build.
Key Features Moto G5:
- 5″ fullHD IPS display covered with Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qulacomm Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz
- 13MP/5MP camera setup
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage option, expandable via microSD card
- 144.3x73x9.5 mm and 142g in weight
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth- v4.2, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC,FM radio, USB- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- 2,800mAh battery
- Android Nougat v7.0