Gionee officially unveil M6S Plus the successor to last year’s M6 Plus. This new device came up with more RAM, more space, AMOLED display and a huge battery.
The devices clads an all-metal body and runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system on the top of Amigo UI. For security company has embedded a fingerprint sensor on the home button located on the rear side.
Here are some of it’s key features:
- a 6-inch Super AMOLED display, 1080×1920 pixel resolution
- 2GHz Snapdragon 653 SoC
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS on top
- 64/256GB on-board storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, F/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity option includes 4G VoLTE dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 6020mAh battery
Price & Availability: As far as the pricing goes, the variant with 64GB storage will cost CNY 3,499 (approximately ₹33,000), whereas the 256GB storage variant will set you back at CNY 4,299 (approximately ₹40,000). The smartphone will be available for sale at JD.com from May 2 in China.