Since the Google Chrome app is updated to v42 it has adopted the browser notification to Android platform. This allows you to receive push notifications from websites to your device. However if you’ve been looking for a way to block or disable the Chrome notifications on your Android device, we got you covered.
Here’s how to allow or block Google Chrome notifications:
1. Open the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
3. Navigate to Settings menu.
4. Go To Settings> Site Settings.
5. Here you will see list of sites that you have either allowed or blocked.
6. Here you can directly disable all the browser notifications by turning it off.
7. Here you can also tap on the specific website for which you wish to disable browser notifications.
8. Tap on the Notifications here and select either Allow or Block. Blocked website will be listed under the Blocked category.
9. There’s also an option of Clear & Reset which will clear all the local cookies and data from the certain website including notification access. This will remove the website from the notification list altogether, meaning you can not enable notification access for it again without visiting the website.