As we all know there are lots of apps in Windows 10, some of which you care about and some of which you don’t. In this article we will let you guys know how to prioritize notification of such apps.
2. Now click the Settings button
3. Click System
5. Click an app from the list of senders. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
6. Click a priority option. There are three choices to choose from:
- Normal — Will appear below high and top priority notifications.
- High — Will appear above normal notifications in the action center
- Top — Will appear at the top of the action center
7. Click Confirm if you chose Top
How to change notifications in Action Center?
3. Click the dropdown arrow beneath Number of notifications visible in action center.
4. Click a number