Xiaomi start this year with a launch of a new flagship device- Xiaomi Mi 5, it was world’s first device to power Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset and six months after going official the device received a price cut in it’s homeland China and now today the device received a price cut in India too.
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera wiht 2um pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The device is now available for INR 22,999 across the country (India).