OnePlus has started pushing out the OxygenOS 3.2.2 update for it’s OnePlus 3 smartphone. The update brings Doze improvements, security updates and other optimizations.
Following are the changes that this update has brought:
- Improved notification management in doze
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording
- Updated 4K video recording codec
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations
OnePlus will roll out this update incrementally over the next few days. As you received the update do let us know if it has solve your issues or not.