Meizu, a China based company which is know for it's good looking phones at cutting edge prices. Today Meizu officially launched it's new flagship device the Meizu MX6 successor to the MX5 which was one of the most appealing Chinese smartphone of 2015.
This device is the first to equipped with a Sony IMX 386 sensor. It's 12 in megapixel count and features 1.25-micron pixels and an f/2.0 lens on top.
Here some of its key features:
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, skin: Flyme 5.2
- Display: 5.5" LCD (with 1080 x 1920p resolution)
- SoC: MediaTek Helio X20 (2 x A72s, 8 x A53s)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Camera: 12-megapixel Sony IMX 386, 5-megapixel front cam
- Battery: 3,060mAh, 24-watt fast charging
There's a thing to notice that Meizu phones have nearly zero presence in European countries. But if you are enthusiastic Meizu fan you can import the device fairly easily via third-party resellers.
The MX6 will go on sale in China starting 30th July.