Meizu, a China based company which is know for it’s good looking phones at cutting edge prices. Today Meizu officially launched it’s new flagship device the Meizu MX6 successor to the MX5 which was one of the most appealing Chinese smartphone of 2015.
The Meizu MX6 clads a sleak metal body and comes in at 7.25mm (thickness) profile, which is very thin. The phone runs on company’s Flyme 5.2 interface on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with a fast camera as Meizu claims.
This device is the first to equipped with a Sony IMX 386 sensor. It’s 12 in megapixel count and features 1.25-micron pixels and an f/2.0 lens on top.
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, skin: Flyme 5.2
- Display: 5.5″ LCD (with 1080 x 1920p resolution)
- SoC: MediaTek Helio X20 (2 x A72s, 8 x A53s)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Camera: 12-megapixel Sony IMX 386, 5-megapixel front cam
- Battery: 3,060mAh, 24-watt fast charging
Price & Availability: As we mentioned above Meizu is a company which is known for its cutting edge prices i.e it’s very affordable. The official price of Meizu MX6 is $300 (元2,000) for an unlocked version.
The MX6 will go on sale in China starting 30th July.