The leaked live images are quite different from the press render that was leaked earlier. Now we have two different looks of the device, and in coming days we will know which one turns out to be true. Below are the leaked images that show up on a Chinese website.
Xiaomi Mi5 Press Render:
Xiaomi Mi5 Rumored Specs:
As per the latest leak suggests, here are the specs of the upcoming Mi5:
- Display: 5.2-inch display with either FHD or QHD resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB of internal storage
- Rear Camera: 16 MP rear-facing camera
- Front Camera: 13 MP front-facing camera
- Port: USB Type-C with Quick Charge 3.0
- Battery: 3600 mAh battery
Price & Availability Details:
As far as the pricing is concerned, it seems that the device will land in the affordable category. The latest rumor suggests that the version with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage will cost you only 1,999 yuan ($309 USD) and the other variant with 4GB RAM and internal 64GB storage will cost you 2,99 Yuan ($355 USD). The Xiaomi Mi 5 is expected to launch on January 21st.
This is all we came to know so far, stay tuned with us for more!