We don’t think WhatsApp need any introduction. It’s the world’s most popular messaging service, an ad-free application which makes money from the user subscription and not from any social media advertising system. However now WhatsApp serve over 900 million active users still the company seems to be away from including the social media ads.
|Tips Tricks: 6 Ways To Make Yourself WhatsApp Master /© www.gotech.co.in|
Below are some tips and tricks to get the most out of WhatsApp:
Get desktop notifications for WhatsApp Chats
- Firstly, go to web.whatsapp.com on your PC and use whatsapp on your phone to scan the QR code, then follow the on screen installation instruction.
- In the whatsapp browser window, go to Options > Notifications and turn on the Desktop Alert option.
- Install the WAToolkit extension on your chrome browser.
- In the WAToolkit option, make sure that you have enable the background notification option.
Send Private Messages In Bulk, BCC-Style
- Go to chat section, and tap on the Option icon (three dots) at the top right
- There you will see list of options, tap in New broadcast
- Now, enter the names of all the contacts that you want to send private message to
- Tap Create, now right your message and then send it
Hide ‘Last seen’, profile photo and status
- Open WhatsApp, tap on the Option icon located at the top right
- Now go to Settings > Account >Privacy
- Go through the Last Seen, Profile photo, and Status options, and set their visibility to either Everyone or to My Contacts or to Nobody
Mute Annoying Group Chats
- In WhatsApp, tap the Chats tab
- Tap on the group that you want to mute
- Now, with that group open, tap the Option icon at the top right
- Tap Mute, not select the amount of time you want to mute that group for
Create A Homescreen Shortcut For Your Favorite Chats
- In Whatsapp, tap the Chats tab
- Open the conversation you want to create a shortcut for
- Tap on the Option icon at the top right
- A list of option will appear, tap Add shortcut
- This will add a shortcut icon on your homescreen displaying profile picture if that contact. Tap it to jump straight in chat with them
Recover Deleted Messages
- Firstly you need to Uninstall WhatsApp from your device ((Settings > Apps > WhatsApp > Uninstall)
- Now, reinstall it
- Type your phone number into WhatsApp, it will notify you that backup of your chats have been found
- Tap Restore to get deleted messages back