Tool To Recover Deleted Text Messages
There are couple of tools which can help you through this problem. There’s not much difference in both the tools they do the same thing: scan the memory of you Android phone and recover the “deleted” messages. Below are the tools that you can check out:
- Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery (for Mac or PC)
- Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android (for Mac or PC)
Step-1: Firstly download any tool of the above and install it.
Step-2: Launch the program on your computer.
Step-3: Now, enable USB debugging on your Android phone. To do this, you need to have access to the Developer Options which you can find in your settings menu.
Step-4: As you get the Developer Option, go in the option, scroll down to USB debugging (or Android Debugging) and then check the box.
Step-6: Follow the prompts in the recovery program to scan or analyze your Android’s memory.
How To Never Loose Your Messages Again
- Firstly, download the app from the above link provided and then install it
- Now open the app and tap ‘Backup’
- Now choose what you want to create back up for, tap ‘Local Backup and Upload’ and can send your backup to Google Drive, Dropbox or an email address. When you’re ready, tap OK.
- To restore them, just tap ‘Restore’ on the app’s home screen, then on the Restore Backup page you can just tap the backup name in the list to restore it if it’s stored locally.
- If you backup it in the cloud, for that tap on the menu icon (the three dots) then ‘Load from’ and select the service in which you stored.
- There are number of extra options also in the app, you can check them by going through the menu icon, then ‘Preferences’.