Not long after the HTC One has started getting Sense 6.0 update in United States, HTC India has also started rolling out the Sense 6.0 update in the country. But currently the update is only available for the single-SIM HTC One users and its said that the dual-SIM HTC One users will soon get the update in coming few days. The update is rolling out in Canada also.
Initially, HTC Sense 6.0 update came on board along with HTC One (M8). HTC One (M7) which came last year need to have a bunch of software features to get up to the date. Senese 6.0 update adds many features including: Software and Power improvements, Imaging Experience improvements, update in BlinkFeed and many other features. And to remind you that this update will not bump your Android version, its just a HTC UI update.
Settings > About Phone > Software update
The update has bring the following changes:
- Updated color palate and multiple themes
- Updated Camera and Gallery interface
- Time Line view added for better photo management
- Redesigned HTC Sense TV UI
- Redesigned apps tray for quicker access
- Improved BlinkFeed
- Support POI (Point of interest) location in Map view
- High Performance Mode(Maximize CPU Performance)
- You can now personalize font style also
Below are some pics of the updated Sense 6 UI:
Let us know your review on the update, if you have already update your HTC One.