Chromecast as we all know is a device with the help of which you can easily enjoy your favorite online entertainment on your HDTV—movies, TV shows, music, and more from Netflix, YouTube, Google Play, and Chrome.
Today we gonna discuss how to set up Chromecast on MAC OS X. So, here we go:
- Firstly just install the Chromecast App on your OS X device by navigating to Google Chromecast setup, available for OS X laptops running Mac OS X 10.7 and higher.
- In second step you just have to dreag Drag the Chromecast app to your Applications folder, then double click the folder to open it.
- Run the Chromecast app and select the Chromecast device you want to set up from the list.
- After selection follow the prompts on the screen to complete the setup of your Chromecast.
- Set up Your Chromecast on TV with Correct input port.
- Now You will see the Chromecast homescreen with your Wifi network name.
After this you can connect and an easily enjoy your favorite online entertainment on your HDTV.