We are 7 months in of 2013, and we have seen plenty of smartphones till yet some are high-ended, some are low ended and some are mid-range smartphones. But the high-ended smartphones are really awesome as you all have seen that, they contain some really unique and good features that we haven’t seen before.
1. HTC One
Truly saying its my best smartphone it has simply awesome features, its design is awesome and its simply a fantastic phone. The device is power by a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB of RAM.
In addition to all these things HTC One has runs on an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and has a new user experience with Sense 5. Its connectivity option includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared and Micro-USB.
- a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- a 4.7-inch screen with 1080p display
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared and Micro-USB
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 2GB of RAM
- a brand new Sense UI
2. Nokia Lumia 1020
This Window Phone is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and comes in a matte finish and is a rock solid device. Its PureView camera will let you shoot in super high resolution, you can zoom in close to your shot after you’ve taken it. Then rotate, reframe, crop and share new images as many times as you want.
The device also contains MS Office and all the unique Lumia features like Nokia Music and free voice-guided navigation. Add on a wireless charging cover to power up without plugging in.
- a 41 MP PureView camera
- a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- AMOLED screen
- 2000 mAh of Battery
- 2GB of RAM
- Xenon flash
Apple’s iPhone 5 simply different phone from that we have discussed until now, it works on an iOS operating system. As we all know that Apple has launch its new OS iOS 7 which is simply outstanding and it is also said that iPhone 5 will be soon rolling out with the new iOS 7 update.
Apple’s iPhone 5 is made with a glass and aluminum, and Apple is touting it as the world’s thinnest smartphone with good reason. The device powers a 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Muti-Touch display, it has 8-MP iSight camera and runs on an iOS 6.0 OS.
Under the hood there is a A6@1.3GHz prcoessor, its connectivity option includes Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, Wi-Fi, 3G. Its camera can record HD(1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio.
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display (1136×640)-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 8-megapixel iSight camera, Paranoma
- Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- Apple A6@1.3GHz processor
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, Wi-Fi, 3G
- iOS 6.0
- LED flash
The device is available on almost all carriers and is priced at $199 (16GB) and $399 (64GB) on contract with a premium of $450 additional cost if you buy it without a contract.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is best from Samsung and is world’s fastest selling-smartphone. Galaxy S4 is the successor to the extremely popular Galaxy S III with improvements across the board.
- a 5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display that has 441 ppi
- an infrared LED transmitter
- Bluetooth 4.0
- a 13 megapixel camera
- 16-64GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot
- 4G LTE
- 2 GB of RAM
- latest Exynos 5 Octa 5410 Octa core processor.
- 4.7-inch AMOLED display with 720p resolution
- 10.5-megapixel Clear Pixel camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2200mAh non-removable battery
- 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor.
LG G2 which was just announced a few days back, after checking out the hands-on-previews and details just made me to put this smartphone on this list of hot smartphones of Summer 2013. The device is likely to be rolling out om all four major US carriers later this month.
Talking about its camera, device packs a 13MP camera with OIS along with a LED flash and has a 2.1MP front-facing camera. Its connectivity includes Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, NFC, DLNA, MHL, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync, Infrared.
- Android 4.2.2 OS
- 3000mAh of battery
- Quad Core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP camera with OIS
- 5.2-inch display